 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
My WANTS page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:26:26 GMT

Well, might as well post my WANTS page here.

Currently, the most up-to-date is at http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants

It is also at http://people.netscape.com/toms, though it is only updated a
couple times a day.

Please note a LOT of my Trades material disappeared in the last 2 days due
to 2 major trades, I will now dig through the rest of my stuff and update
the page.

I may actually get to remove some of my WANTS the way it is going!  Woohoo!

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/