 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7957
  Islanders still wanted?

Hiya I was on a work trip to Turin, Italy earlier this week and I went in a toyshop that had some Islanders sets from 1994-96 on the shelves. I bought three : a 6244, a 6246, and a 6256. What I would like to know is, are these sets still in demand? (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Islanders still wanted?

Hi Col, i do have a bunch of the battle droid minifigs from two 7184 sets. Are these where you are looking for? Maybe we can trade? Let me know what you think! Bye (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Islanders still wanted?

(...) I recently bought one of those. Should arrive in the mail any day now. (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)