 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6069
6068  |  6070
Subject:
free lego printed material
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 20:09:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have a large pile of original lego set instructions and other lego print
    material. I'm not even going to try to sell it. It's just up for grabs
(except for the 6081 instructions). How ever you have to send me a S.A.S.E.
because I'm not picking up the postage. I'm also not going to take the time to
look up all the set names. Each person will be allowed to sellect five (5)
pieces of print material till they are gone. First come, first served. Please
give me a list of at least ten choices for if your first choice is gone I have
something to fall back on. If I list a number more than once it's because I have
more than one copy.

brick kick s mag, winter 92, summer93, winter 93, fall 92, spring 93,
mnaia magazine: may/jun 98, nv/dec 97, jan/feb 98, sep/oct97
basic idea book: 250, 200, 200, 260,
basic, 545, 720, 515, 525
8890 tech book
castle poster with wizard on green dragon in upper right corner
tech poster of 5510
offical lego brick graph paper: stegosaurus
offical lego brick graph paper: George and Abe
offical lego brick graph paper: witch and ghost

come and get it