 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2033
Re: New Bulk Bricks for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 01:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Poindexter writes:
On a side note, I think I may already be sold out of green for my first
shipment of bricks.  If this turns into a nightmare, I will just scrap the
entire Lugnet sales portion and just put up big lots on eBay.  Everyone here
hates it, but it makes life easier for me and will quite possibly earn more
money.

Well considering green bricks are relatively hard to come by I thought the
price you asked for them of about 3 and a half cents per brick was quite
low, so I'm not surprised they're sold out. I know that if you'd asked
for twice that I for one would probably still have ordered the same
number of green bricks that I did.

On a side note, I'm intrigued by this project of yours that requires
hundreds of thousands of bricks. What on Earth are you doing? Are you
going to post some piccies when it's finished?

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com