 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17871
FT: Brickmaster & Star Wars Minis, 4482, 7667, 7668, Chrome Stormtroopers, and More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2014 04:02:37 GMT

----------
Have
----------

I have the following Mini sets from 2003-2004:
4484 - X-wing Fighter and TIE Advanced
4485 - Anakin's Podracer and Sebulba's Podracer
4486 - AT-ST and Snowspeeder
4487 - Jedi Starfighter and Slave I
4488 - Millennium Falcon
4489 - AT-AT
4490 - Republic Gunship
4491 - MTT
4492 - Imperial Star Destroyer (w/ original package)
4493 - Sith Infiltrator
4494 - Imperial Shuttle
4495 - AT-TE
These are all used and have been assembled twice. These sets are complete with
all pieces, instructions, and extra pieces for making the bonus ships.

I have the following Brickmaster sets (a few of these are not labeled as
Brickmaster, but they were sent as a part of the Brickmaster membership):
6966 Jedi Starfighter (opened)
7875 Mini Digger
20009 AT-TE Walker
20010 Republic Gunship
20012 Bionicle Click
20013 Atlantis Mini Neptune Carrier
20014 4x4 Dynamo
20015 Alligator
20017 Prince of Persia Dagger Trap
20018 AT-AT Walker (2x)
20019 Slave 1
20020 Ninjago Mini Turbo Shredder
20021 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship
These are all sealed except 6966 which is complete including the (torn) bag and
instructions. I am the original and only owner of these sets. They all come from
a smoke and pet free home (we did have a few fish, but they died).

I also have the following:
4482 AT-TE: This is complete with instructions and minifigs. Stickers are
neither applied nor included. No box.
7667 Imperial Dropship (quantity x2): New in sealed boxes (minor box crushing)
7668 Rebel Scout Speeder: New in sealed box (minor box crushing)
7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack: New in sealed box
7914 Mandalorian Battle Pack
7571 Fight for the Dagger: New in sealed box
Chrome Stormtroopers (quantity x6): New in sealed bags

----------
Want
----------

I am interested in the following new or used complete sets:
6857 The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape
6860 The Batcave
6869 Quinjet Aerial Battle
7189 Mill Village Raid
10217 Diagon Alley
10222 Winter Village Post Office
10237 Tower of Orthanc
10937 Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout
70803 Cloud Cuckoo Palace
70805 Trash Chomper
71006 The Simpsons House
76005 Spider-Man : Daily Bugle Showdown
76012 Batman: The Riddler Chase
76018 Avengers: Hulk Lab Smash
76022 X-Men vs The Sentinel
79012 Mirkwood Elf Army
79013 Lake-town Chase
79014 Dol Guldur Battle

I am interested in the following minifigs:
Bane
Batgirl
Beetle
Black Widow
Clark Kent/Superman
Doc Ock
Dr. Doom
Dr. Harleen Quinn
Falcon
Harley Quinn
Iron Fist
J. Jonah Jameson
Mary Jane (w/Spiderman logo on shirt)
Nova
Poison Ivy
Power Man
Red Skull
Robin
Scarecrow
Taskmaster
The Flash
The Joker
The Mandarin
The Penguin
The Riddler
Two-Face
Velma Staplebot (w/accessories)

I am open to other offers or trades. I live in the USA. Thank you for looking;
please let me know if you have any questions.

Re: FT: Brickmaster & Star Wars Minis, 4482, 7667, 7668, Chrome Stormtroopers, and More