 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17849
17848  |  17850
Subject:
LEGO DVD Download Special Christmas Offer....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 01:30:10 GMT

I'm offering a limited time. LEGO DVD/download special.... buy one of my LEGO
downloads for $29.95, and for an extra $14.95, I will send the download to any
LEGO friend that you choose (worldwide) a week before the Holiday's (or
earlier), with an attached LEGO greeting card "attachment" with historic LEGO
holiday image and greeting, and a "FROM" and "TO" names. (For Dutch Sinterklaas
folks... I can send it by December 4th or earlier.)

Here's where you can order the DVD download....
http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/

And just Paypal me separately, the other $14.95 to my account:   istokg@earthlink.net
.... and include TO and FROM names, and the date you would like it sent in the
separate comments section....

  A great way to send a gift that keeps on giving.  I just  got some comment
from a Dutch DVD download buyer.....

"Yesterday I had another evening ''ploughing'' through your dvd. GOSH! what an
enormous amount of work did you do! I wont have another dull evening for at
least 6 months - THANKS.
HenK"

Also.... if you already ordered my LEGO DVD recently... I'll still honor the 2nd
part... $14.95 half off price as a Christmas gift for an AFOL friend.  Just
Paypal me with the name To/FROM info... and when you want it delivered (early
orders can be had for Sinterklaas)!

Cheers and Happy Holidays!
Gary Istok

P.S.  New updates and additional chapters will come free at 6 month intervals...
windows/doors in ORANGE!!!