 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17845
17844  |  17846
Subject:
I never knew yellow 1x4x3 windows were so rare.... on sale...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2012 17:55:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I never noticed that the (what I thought was) yellow 1x4x3 windows with shutter
clips was so rare in new condition... but they were only produced once since
1992... in the 2002 remake of the Black Seas Barracuda.

Can't believe new ones are selling for so much... ($4.50 & $4.99!!!)
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=3853&colorID=3

Went thru my old inventory, and came up with 4 groups of 40 each in NEW
condition... for only 72 cents each... from 1980s basic sets...

Just the windows... or the windows with New clear glass, or the windows with New
yellow panes, or the windows with New red panes.

Will also modify the auctions to remove the glass/panes upon request...

See all my auctions...
http://www.ebay.com/sch/istokg/m.html?item=150941693315&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Freebie is also included...

Gary Istok