 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17843
17842  |  17844
Subject:
Bionicle - Full Tote - For Sale (or trade :) )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 17:02:51 GMT

A full tote of Bionicle!

Yeah, I’m doing it...

If you’re interested in an overflowing large tote full of Bionicle bits, drop me a line! I’ve removed (most of) the axles, bushings, friction/frictionless pegs, lift arms, so in the tote right now are arms, legs, feet, weapons, masks, brains, etc--all the specific Bionicle parts ‘n pieces. There are the lighted ones--weapons/heads, etc, and the glow-in-the-dark stuff, and the flying disks, and the zoma (whatever) spheres and whatever else they’ve released over the years, going back to the first year of Bionicle.

There are a few Bionicles still together (‘cause I liked ‘em) but the bin is mostly full of just parts.

Let me know if interested--drop me a line. My e-mail addy for LUGNET is woefully out of date (even tho I changed it a billion years ago) so e-mail me at

dkoudys at shaw NOSPAM dot ca

Thx

Dave K