 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17673
  2,092 Page LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide VERSION 3 Available

Hi folks, The 3rd and FINAL version of my UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE - 1949-1980's is now available for sale. It contains 56 chapters (version 1 had 45 chapters, version 2 had 51 chapters). This is my final COMPLETE version. There (...) (15 years ago, 4-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

  LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide VERSION 3 SALE!!!!

Well I lied... the final copy of Version 3 of The Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide has 60 chapters, and 2,200 pages. I had to wait to get the CDs pressed (happening now), and the extra time gave me extra time to add a chapter on LEGO (...) (15 years ago, 28-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)