 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17670
17669  |  17671
Subject:
McDonald's HappyMeal(R) 1984 Instruction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 01:00:36 GMT

Hello All,
I've been organizing my collection and came across some instructions that I
can't find on Peeron or here on Lugnet.

It is in good condition and I'd like it to get to someone who collects
instructions and who would scan it for the community.

Please contact me @ christina.hitchcock@gmail[Dot]com its the only account I
still check.

Christina