 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17648
17647  |  17649
Subject:
Direct Printing onto bricks,fig torsos,fig heads, panels,etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:18:33 GMT

Well Tommy has finally received his machine and familiarized himself with it
enough to pretty confidently say that I am in production. I should be caught up
with my current projects in a week or so and am open for business.

email me.

Now you can have your parts printed directly onto the part.And that of course
includes minifig torsos and heads!

There will be a one time setup fee involved with a price structure that is
quantity weighted--as this process is different from my engraving process. Once
set up and printed there is much less post personalization work to be done.

This thing can really open up great opportunities I think for me and for AFOLs
in that now they can create all kinds of graphics to be included in kits and
displays ane etc. that could never be done before.

Could actually print moc cards on bricks with picture of the moc. Can print
photographs of all kinds onto panels and bricks.

Resolution is really incredible--possibilities are endless.

Business Bricks(tm) are now possible as well as Business Figs(tm). They may
never replace a paper business card because of cost, but make up for it in many
situations because of the impact.

Hopefully will have chance to post some pictures to my flickr account
http://flickr.com/search/?q=brickcon&z=t&page=6
in very near future.

Parts have to be white for full color but black and dark colors seem to work
well on lighter colored bricks. For example brown and black work well over a
yellow head. More experimentation is necessary on colored parts.

Tommy Armstrong
The BrickEngraver and now the BrickPrinter

tfa@brickengraver.com