 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17625
Re: Last chance for engraved aluminum brick keychains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Hey folks,
If you want a customized keychain in time for BrickCon, this is your last chance to order. I’ll probably bring some to the event, but orders for engraved bricks must be in by Friday.

Thanks for your interest!
--Bram
How do we order?