 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17618
  Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail

(...) Does anyone have any info on these two exclusive sets? I heard the Texas set was a space shuttle. I'd be interested in seeing photos. Please let me know if anyone wants to sell the sets and/or instructions. Thanks. (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail

(...) The exclusive Texas set was indeed a Space Shuttle Orbiter. I've been told the Arizona set was a cactus and I'm trying to get pictures or instructions of it, myself. As for the Texas set, I'm afraid you'll find the number of TexLUGgers willing (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail

(...) Thanks for sharing the photos. It looks like a great event for the new store. Certainly someone in TexLUG has a big heart (everything is bigger in Texas, right?) and can share the instructions with me. Then of course our AFOL friends in (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)