 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17574
17573  |  17575
Subject:
Lego Catalog Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:48:14 GMT

I am selling my Lego catalog collection.  Many rare and hard-to-find catalogs
from the years 1976-2003 going *very* cheaply.  If you buy all (or most) of
these, I will also throw in a lot of printed miscellenia (posters, stickers,
cds).  Almost all priced under $1.00, majority under $0.50, this is a great way
to complete or start you Lego catalog collection:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=thomasmain

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@charter.net