 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17405
17404  |  17406
Subject:
Bionicle Book Collection For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:59:18 GMT

I have an extensive Bionicle book collection for sale as a single lot.  Here is
what is included:

The entire Bionicle Adventures Series:
http://www.maj.com/gallery/thomasmain/Bionicle/dsc00002.jpg

Volumes 1-6 of the Bionicle Legends Series:
http://www.maj.com/gallery/thomasmain/Bionicle/dsc00001.jpg

Bionicle, Volume 1 (a pretty rare collection of the first 15 Bionicle comics):
http://www.maj.com/gallery/thomasmain/Bionicle/dsc00003.jpg

The Bionicle Encyclopedia:
http://www.maj.com/gallery/thomasmain/Bionicle/dsc00004.jpg

And the Bionicle Chronicles hardcover (and Web of Shadows sneaked in there):
http://www.maj.com/gallery/thomasmain/Bionicle/dsc00005.jpg

All for $40.

A lot of these books are hard to get these days...but it's a great way to really
complete your Bionicle Library.

I am selling this as *1* lot and I *cannot* sell individual parts of it...on the
plus side....it is priced so cheaply that even if you are getting duplicates of
some things, it's still a good deal.

I would prefer PayPal for payment method, but will consider check or money
order.

If interested, please contact me at thomasmain@charter.net

Thank you.