 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17392
17391  |  17393
Subject:
Free To Good Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:41:54 GMT

I have a mix of loose Lego pcs. (bricks, figures, etc.)(100s) and assorted Bionicle figures/pcs. (also 100s) that I would like to donate to anyone willing to accept them.

The Bionicle collection is hardly that: there are loose pcs, never quite completed assemblies, figures once completed but now missing parts (i.e. a sword, disc, foot, mask, etc.). I do have MIB Lego Technic 8548 and Lego 8595 (both Bionicle). The entire lot is in 3 small to medium size boxes. I will pay shipping costs.

My youngest son has lost interest and that leaves just me. I like Lego. They have been part of our family for over ten years. The Bionicle franchise--figures, magazines, movies, music, fantastic website--long ago captured my imagination. Alas, the present moment is full; I have too many other hobbies and responsibilities to take on another “collecting pursuit”. I’m impressed with the LUGNET community; I am hopeful the Legos can find a good home!

I can be reached via email pfz88@hotmail.com.

Sincerley,

Paul Z.