 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17383
17382  |  17384
Subject:
Minifigures, 70 assorted. Take them all for $1.00 each!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:02:41 GMT

Clearing out the rest of out non-pirate items we find 70 assorted minifigures.
Yours for $1.00 each, take them all.

PayPal accepted, plus exact postage charges to you.

Will also trade all of the above for a lesser amount of pirate minifigs.

Also we are looking for a 6286 pirate ship, nearly complete.
Box not important.

Thanks