 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17370
17369  |  17371
Subject:
Lego SPORTS collection for sale CHEAP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:48:06 GMT

Folks,

I am selling my Lego SPORTS collection.  Get the following:

3420 Championship Challenge II (Soccer field)
3429 Ultimate Defense
3432 NBA Challenge  (Basketball arena)
3440 NBA Jam Session Co-Pack
3579 NHL Street Hockey
3584 Rapid Return

NBA fig pack made of sets 3561, 3562, 3563, 3564, 3567.  Includes 15 NBA figs,
card packs, baseplates and cards (extra cards, box panels included).

VERY lightly used sets come with original instructions, box panels and all
parts.

Great deal at $50 (plus shipping) for all.  If you'd like to buy, send me an
e-mail at:

thomasmain@charter.net

I can accept PayPal and I am a regular seller at eBay and Bricklink.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@charter.net