 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17364
Re: custom rc train switches for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:32:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Clifton D. Chambers wrote:
   In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:

Ondrew,

It took me a while to figure out what modification you had actually done to the R/C switch point. After looking at the R/C switch points for sale by LEGO, I now see the sharper curve coming off the straight. Are you back to selling your 9V modifications as well?

Clifton

Here’s a picture that should clear up the confusion as to what I did to the rc track. An unmodified switch is on the left while a half curve switch is on the right:

As for whether or not I’m back into making custom track the answer is yes but i no longer take orders under $200 for 9v track because it’s not worth my time otherwise.

Price lists for both 9v track and plastic track can be found here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=142467 when moderated

Ondrew