 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17229
17228  |  17230
Subject:
Kiddicraft by Hilary Page 1947
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:37:14 GMT

I have recently come into possesion of a set of Kiddicraft self-locking building
bricks.  It is complete and the box is intact, though the cardboard is in rough
shape.  Not surprising really, considering that this set predates the first Lego
brick by two years.  You heard right my friends, this is the original British
toy that "inspired" Ole Kirk Kristiansen to come out with the automatic binding
brick two years later. If there are any potential buyers out there of such an
interesting piece of Lego history, I would love to know.  I will post pics soon.

Nathan