 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17226
17225  |  17227
Subject:
OT - LF Laptop HDD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 02:55:25 GMT

I know this is not Lego, but the link is BrickFest. I will be headed to BF and
am looking for an old (ish) laptop hard drive.  I figure someone in this group
might have something like this that they dont need. Size can be anywhere from
8gig to 40, used is fine. Looking for something cheap. If you are going to BF
and have one of these sitting around and want to unload it, name your price and
we can connect at BF. Of course, it must be working and no bad sectors. :-)
Email ad the address posted above (less the spamcake bit!)

Dave