 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17154
  First SE Michigan AFOL gets $400+ sets for only $30 TODAY!!

OK, Usually the saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't" always comes to mind. But this is legit..... A friend got a large grocery bag of Lego from an acquaintance, and gave it to me. Well when I got it, there were something like (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.mi)