 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17125
17124  |  17126
Subject:
200 Fireball Catapults parted out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:56:33 GMT

I have parted out 200 copies of set 8873 Fireball Catapult into my store
inventory.  Newly added items can be found here:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?sMM=4&sDD=7&sYY=2006&sellerUserID=807

Items of interest:

Very Light Bluish Gray Shield Triangular with Red and Gold Santis Bear Pattern
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=5969742

Knights Kingdom II - Shadow Knight Le Chevalier Des Ombres
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=5969734

Knights Kingdom II - Santis Minifig, Gold Pattern Armor, Dark Tan Hips
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=5969733

White Horse with Black Eyes, White Pupils, Brown Bridle Pattern
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=5969732

Dark Bluish Gray Horse Saddle with Two Clips
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=5969731

Pearl Light Gray Bar 6.6L with Stop Ring (Umbrella Stand)
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=5969723

Thanks,

Troy
Troy's Surplus LEGO