 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16860
16859  |  16861
Subject:
Thomas' Lego collection for sale -- Brickfest delivery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:02:02 GMT

I have a 67,322+ part Lego collection that I would like to offer up for sale.
The majority of the collection can be seen in these 62 pics on Brickshelf:

The collection is completely sorted and cataloged using Bob Kojima's Parts
Catalog program.  The parts can be seen on Peeron.com using the following
username and password:

thomasmain
a8qu7499

Select View/Edit "My Parts" list and then click on "Loose parts" on the
following page (due to some color incompatibilities between B. Kojima's Parts
Catalog program and Peeron's system - there is a discrepency in number of parts
- the .prn files with all 67,322 parts is available upon request).

Parts are presorted into 36 Plano 3700 containers for specialty parts, 10 1.5
gallon Rubbermaid containers for plates/misc. parts, two 58 qt. tubs filled
with basic bricks, 1 58 qt. tub filled with pre-sorted sets (which can be seen
on the "Sets" list above using the same username/password) and several Lego tubs
and buckets.

This collection is comprised of mostly sorted single copies of sets.  For a list
of sets, send me an e-mail and I can send you a tab-delimited list.

The collection has been inventoried in a highly detailed way.  Each Plano
container has a seperate inventory file which was then incorporated into the
larger complete inventory file, for instance.  If you would like to see the
parts breakdown in this way, please let me know and I will send you the files).

Not inventoried, but included in this sale are 3 additional Plano 3700
containers with minifigs parts (hundreds of minifigs).

I think this sale is unique because it offers a large, quality collection at a
really good price.  Also, it is better organized than most collections you are
likely to come across for sale.

Also included in this sale are my idea books, original instructions, catalogs
and even cut box panels of all the sets in my collection.  In other words,
eveything Lego that I have collected and kept since 1997.

Because of the massive size of this collection - it would be hugely impractical
to ship.  However, I am offering it for hand-delivery at this year's
Brickfest!!!

Consider this unique opportunity to add a huge amount of Lego to your collection
at one time at a great discount.  I am asking $3,000 for the collection.

If interested, please e-mail me at either of the following e-mail addresses:

thomasmain@myrealbox.com
main@appstate.edu

Thanks for looking.

--