 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16798
16797  |  16799
Subject:
50% off on most parts in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 20:52:44 GMT

Hi,

Due to the fact that there is now only 2 months left before we increase our
family from 3 to 4 with a second son (Emil is 2 years old now - time goes fast)
do I want to sell out as much as possibel so I can take a good long vacation in
July.

So after a bit of thinking have I added 50% on most parts and some figs to make
it worthwhile for you to help me getting rid of a lot of stuff!

So check out the store and see some if not the lowest prices ever seen on the
listed parts.

Happy shopping,

Morten
bricks4you.com