 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16796
    Life can be cruel —Dean Hystad
   At a time where there should only be the greatest happiness, tragedy has struck one of our Minneapolis AFOL friends. I would be so happy to announce the birth of Joshua Kelly, son of Brian and Amanda Kelly, but celibrations seem so out of place when (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.people.support) !

        Re: Life can be cruel —Suzanne Rich Green
     (...) Oh gosh, that's frightening. My thoughts are with them. -Suz (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.people.support)

        [USA-Minneapolis] Bulk brick benefit sale for Brian Kelly's son —Steve Demlow
   As Dean posted earlier, Brian Kelly would like to sell off his bulk Lego collection to help cover medical expenses for his newborn son Joshua, who required open heart surgery shortly after his recent birth. What: "Pick-a-brick" style sale of (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)