 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16453
16452  |  16454
Subject:
Lego Store bricks for, CA and Washington wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:06:32 GMT

I am looking to get my hands on as many bricks as I can of the Hillsdale Mall in
San Mateo, CA. store (and soon to be open Valley Fair store) and Bellevue
Washington store bricks.

I have maaaaaany Legoland CA bricks to trade as well as 2003 store bricks and a
long list of other bricks. And hey, I even have cash ;)

please email me at mark at landofbricks.com with offers/requests.

Thanks!
Mark P
mfuss903