 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16371
    BrickFest™ sale at BRE Sales Dept —Ross Crawford
   All parts and minifigs 10% off for a week. After that my shop will close for a couple of weeks while I'm at BrickFest™. (URL) my latest custom set, BRE-116G Grader, has been reduced to $57.95. (URL) you would like to pick up your order at BrickFest, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)