 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16260
  Woodfield mall LEGO store NEW Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 05/16/04 )

This is whats new in the woodfield lego store as of 05/16/04. I am still waiting for old product to leave before I post a complete inventory. Please understand that this may take some time. If you are looking for something in particular please feel (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Woodfield mall LEGO store NEW Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 05/16/04 )

Woo! Red and gray fences! (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)