 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16259
Re: Wanted 3800
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 10:34:59 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

You might also try looking on BrickLink.com to see if anyone has it for
sale there... I did a quick search and found this:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?SetID=3800-1

no one currently has it for sale. you should add it to your wanted list.
LUGNET guide shows it at 60 USD originally, so you may want to try
offering a bit more if you get no responses.

I was looking for this set as well. None of the stores in Holland had it any
more, nothing on Bricklink. Billund didn't carry it anymore either. In the
end, Legoland Guenzburg had 2 copies , bought one at (ouch) 76 Euro.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit