 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16187
    Woodfield mall LEGO store Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 04/03/04 ) —Ondrew Hartigan
   Hey All, Below you will find a complete Pick-A-Brick inventory Of the Woodfield mall Lego store located in Schaumburg Illinois. I have arranged the inventory in a way that is hopefully understandable. New items are noted with a “NEW” Please note: WE (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Woodfield mall LEGO store Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 04/03/04 ) —Jeff Reuland
   A few words of warning if you plan on visiting a P-A-B store......... Don't expect to walk in and see all 100 or so different items in the PAB display. I have visited the Woodfield store a few times in the past couple weeks and you may have to ask (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)