 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16186
16185  |  16187
Subject:
I am auctioning my Bricklink store.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 11:41:32 GMT

Hi again,

After much deliberation, I have decided to sell my store in an Auction. There
are currently 3128 parts in my store. My store is valued at $400.04 and the
items in my inventory are priced at either the cheapest available on bricklink
or well below average. Part of my inventory is individually bagged and part has
been bagged by color or part type. 90% of my items are brand new and have only
been handled to sort. The rest is lightly used and is clean and from a smoke
free home. I give a $5.00 credit towards the shipping costs. No handling fees
will be charged for this auction and all shipping charges will be exactly what
it will cost me to ship minus the $5.00 credit. Actual costs will be determined
at the end of the auction. I will ship this auction the day it is paid. As a
bonus I will include 100 random pieces valued at at least $10.00 if this auction
exceeds $200.00. If the auction ends using the buyout feature, I will include
200 bonus parts. Reserve is set at $175.00 The starting bid on this auction is a
little over 25% of the store value. The reserve price is less than 50% of the
value and the buyout price is about 67% of the value of my store. Bonus pieces
will be packed after shipping is calculated so the buyer will not have to pay
shipping for the bonus pieces. If you want to see what I've got in my store or
want to bid, here is the link:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=wlister

I am auctioning my store on Bricklink so you can also look under auctions in the
unsorted lot category. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via
email. Thanks for looking!

William