 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16156
Re: Value packs for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:20:22 GMT

I have ordered and paid for this for I dont know a month ago and I am still
waiting for the parts. Christer says that he has been busy and have problems
with his knee. He has not responded to emails for 1-2 weeks now.

I hope this will come through.

BR
Sonnich

PS: this is not negative feedback (yet)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Christer Rud Stoltz wrote:
Hi everyone,
in my ongoing attempt to clear out the attic, I have tried grouping some of my
parts together and offer them as value packs as listed below. Should you want
one or more these, do write me at Lego_Lot@hotmail.com - they will be sold on a
first come, first serve basis.

Best regards from
Christer

Value Pack Flags:
-------------------------------------
30 blue flags 1x4
1 green flag 1x4
36 red flags 1x4
14 white flags 1x4
18 yellow flags 1x4
-------------------------------------
Total: 5$ + shipping costs from Denmark

Value Pack Wings
-------------------------------------
16 light grey wing 4x9
23 light grey wing 8x4 left
-------------------------------------
Total: 5$ + shipping costs from Denmark

Value pack Minifigs
-------------------------------------
1 Classic castle minifig - Yellow Castle Knight Black
1 Classic castle minifig - Yellow Castle Knight Blue
1 Classic castle minifig - Yellow Castle Knight red
-------------------------------------
Total: 20$ + shipping costs from Denmark

value pack transparent
-------------------------------------
2 Trans-Dark Blue Plate 1 x 1
12 Trans-red Plate 1 x 1
45 Trans-yellow Plate 1 x 1
1 Trans-White (Clear) Panel 6 x 6 x 9 with Curved Top
-------------------------------------
Total: 3$ + shipping costs from Denmark

Value pack Wedge
-------------------------------------
8 Brown Wedge 6 x 2 x 1 Left
5 Brown Wedge 6 x 2 x 1 right
8 Brown Wedge Brick 3 x 4
Total: 3$ + shipping cost from Denmark

Value Pack Walls
10 Light Gray Castle Wall 2 x 5 x 6
1 Light Gray Castle Wall with scattered stones pattern 2 x 5 x 6
Total: 8$ + shipping costs from Denmark