 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13321
WTB: Select Jack Stoned Elements!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 05:18:28 GMT

I am interested in buying the following Jack Stoned elements:

2 or more black bases (there are 6 in #4611)
4 or more black pillars (there appear to be 4 in #4609, 2 in #4608)
2 or more black "walls" with 6 technic holes (there are 2 in #4609, possibly
1 in #4611)
1 or more dark grey prison bars (1 in #4608, at least 3 in #4611)
1 or more trans-blue windows (at least 3 in #4611, at least 1 in #4609)
1 or more 2x2x2 dark grey slopes (1 in #4604)
many trans-blue flame (in several sets)
I am also interested in one or two JS character figures, please describe
them to me (note set number).

As usual, I seek new or nearly new elements.  No already been chewed
elements please.  If you have any kind of buy, sell, trade ratings anywhere,
I'd like to know when you email me.  You can find important stuff about my lego
deals online at: http://www.geocities.com/dalishat/lego/

Please, do not reply to me here, instead contact me privately at:
blueofnoon@aol.com

I suppose I am looking for someone who obtained the JS sets at a very deep
discount, or someone that wants to part out the sets just to get rid of the
them.  I must admit that I do not view these as highly desirable elements,
just elements I am curious to build with a little bit.  Please be reasonable
in your price per element.

-- Hop-Frog