 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13186
Re: Bulk Lego Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 21:32:40 GMT

Hmm....It seems to be the generally held view considering that the majority
of such announcements are still posted in .BST.  And the ones that are
posted to .Brickshops seem to crossposted to .BST as well.

If that is where they go, that is where I'll put them.  But i'm not yet
convinced that is where they belong.

Troy

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:

<snipped Troy's analysis since I agree with it completely>

BUT, Troy, you should be aware that this view of the respective charters • is
not universally held. Another view is that sales announcements for shops
belong in Brickshops too, reserving bst for those people that don't have • shops.

There have been several threads seeking clarification on this charter
question in admin.general. They have gone unanswered.