 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1090
1089  |  1091
Subject:
Do you have?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 22:47:18 GMT

I'm still in search of the following and still have some misc pieces as trade
possibilities. Thanks to all the folks you have help so far. My wish list is
getting smaller.

1x1 tiles any color
black, brown, tan, light or dark gray tiles, any size
light gray or black roof pieces, any angle or size
brown pirate peg legs
black or gray 1x2x1 thin walls

any of the below in light gray ONLY

1x1 or 2x2 cylinders
2x2x3.3 octagon castle collums
1x3,  1x6x2 arches or 1x5x4 half arches
mini fig arms or torsos
2x20x20 train station platform piece
2x4x4 half cylinder from fuel rocket from minifig space shuttle
1x4x1 lattice fence
1x4 hinge bricks that close to make a 2x2

Thanks,
Steve DeCraemer