 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10875
Re: BrickBay access problems? Is it me or...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 03:53:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Julie Krenz writes:
is the system not accessible at the moment?
I'm being asked to enter my user name & pw before even being able to look at
the site as opposed to entering name & pw just to get to "my brickbay".

I enter my info but I get "authorization failed - try again/cancel".
So I ask, is it just me?

Our provider is having some kind of a problem which is affecting the whole
server.  I called them and they're working on it.  They have an open ticket
and will be letting me know when it's resolved.  Thanks.