 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10440
10439  |  10441
Subject:
Looking to trade for parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:34:40 GMT

I have a lot of spares for trade and am looking for various parts list of
which is below. I am taking photos of my spares and have posted the start of
them at http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=91890&a=11535578&f=0&vt=mp
any problems getting them lmk.
My wants list is as follows

7740 - 4 1*2*2 grey windows
1 1*2*3 yellow window - glass only required
3 3x3x1 Yellow slopped corner peices
1 3x3x1 slopped peice yellow
1 28*6 Black Train Plate

Airport shuttle 1 1x4 x6 curved plate / side panel yellow
6081 complete damsel mini fig
6285 - 1 top sail
3  Space guns with sight  White
2 2x1x1 Blue Brick with space logo
1 6 wide radar dish - mesh style
2 Trans Red Shields as seen on front of 6928
4 Large 24x43 wheels and tyres
Tail piece as seen on 6529 One Grey 2 white
2 clear Garage door pieces (roller door type)
1 trans yellow slope 6x31
1 grey 3x1 door Right
100  Technic track links
2 10x4 red plates
pair of small grey wings 6970 p2 diagram 9
1 8x4 trans plate
1 8x4 grey plate
3 6x6 grey plate
1 10x4 grey plate
4 12x4 grey plates
1 24x16 Blue baseplate
1 2x1x1 white light brick with single bulb on top