 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 31
Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:31:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Nathan McDowell writes:
The store is called McBricks and the addy is-
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=skiing_scotsman

<snip>

Thanks for announcing your store, Nathan. I think market.brickshops is
exactly the right group to announce any BrickBay-related news. But why
crosspost to buy-sell-trade?

Maybe I'm off-base (which is why I cross-posted to admin.general and pointed
the followups there) but I think it would be great if BrickBay traffic
refrained from posting to buy-sell-trade and market.shopping.

The great thing about market.brickstores is that if you're interested in
BrickBay and the like, there's only one place to look. I don't think you'll
miss any business by not posting to buy-sell-trade.

Thanks again

Cary