 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1727
1726  |  1728
Subject:
Wehadababyitsagirl SALE at Missing Brick!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:29:28 GMT

A am happy to annouce the Wehadababyitsagirl sale! Mom, baby, brother, sister and myself are all doing great!

To celebrate (and to make use of my time in between naps...), I will run the following sale from now till Sunday night:

Get 25% off any order containing ONE SINGLE lot of parts, minifigs, gear or instructions (so anything in my store except for sets) and within USA/Canada you still get FREE S&H (rest of world pays exact postage MINUS $2.00!), OR

Get 25% off any order containing TWO lots of parts, minifigs, or gear, and you pay for shipping (=exact postage).

Any order containing either sets or more than 2 lots will be processed according to standard terms.

If you have a coupon, you can apply this too for a further discount!!!

Paul

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy