 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1721
1720  |  1722
Subject:
25% OFF any sigle lot @ Troy's Surplus LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:44:19 GMT

Since this sale worked so well last time, I have decided to run it again!
Except this time, I will run it on ALL ITEMS at the same time and will run it
longer so that more people have time to see the announcements before it is over!

So, 25% off ANY single lot order in my store!  This includes ALL item types
(Parts, Sets, Minifigs, Instructions, Gear)!

How to participate:

Place an order for 1 Lot and 1 Lot only. A "lot" is any quantity of a single
item.

Include the following "code" in the notes section of your order: "Lugnet"

I will apply the discount manually when I invoice your order.

Rules:

Standard shipping charges will still apply and will not be discounted.

My store does not have a minimum order.

Order additions are not allowed.

Only one order per person / username may be submitted during this sale. If you
currently have an open order with me, let me know and I will mark it Packed so
that you can place a new order.

Not valid with any other offers (so don't waste your coupons).

Sale will end at midnight Tuesday night BrickLink Server Time.

Orders will not begin to ship until next Thursday at the earliest (I still have
some pending orders to get out!)

Thanks,

Troy
Troy's Surplus LEGO