 Marketplace / Auctions / 9618
9617  |  9619
Subject:
Solid Gold Bionicle Mask on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:39:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

--===not my auction===--

Since this has not been posted here on Lugnet I thought I would give it the
attention it needs.

For the first time ever, a 14kt Solid Gold (not plated) Hau mask is up for
sale. This mask was produced by LEGO and was part of a LEGO prize package
for designing a Bionicle web site (13 and over category). For sale by
BZPower Administrator Kelly, aka Binkmeister. This is one of a tiny handful
of solid gold Kanohi ever produced. You cannot buy this anywhere, it is
strictly a prize item, and they are extremely difficult to come by.

I think this is a pretty big event for Bionicle fans, this mask would be the
crowning item in any collection IMHO.

You can check it out here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1922749162

There is just over 3 days left.