 Marketplace / Auctions / 7547
    FA: Metroliner and a small parts auction —Gene Weissinger
   My wife and I just found out that she is expecting, so I am trying to find some things to auction and get some extra $$$ to pay off some debt before the baby gets here... Thanks for looking! Gene ... Metroliner: (URL) auction: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: FA: Metroliner and a small parts auction —Shiri Dori
   (...) Ooooh, congratulations!! -Shiri XFUT lugnet.people (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.people)