 Marketplace / Auctions / 2329
2328  |  2330
Subject:
sets4sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:03:10 GMT

    Hi folks

    Once again I have some sets to sell off, and once again I'm going to sit
    back and let people make offers. The difference is that I'm listing a want
    list also and a value on the pieces I'm looking for. So you can buy a set
    with money, pieces, or both. The person who gives me the best offer by
    midnight on the thursday the 9th off Sept buys the set. One other
    difference. If your going to jump in at the last minute with a bid to out
    bid someone you must have had another offer in prior to midnight on
    the 8th.
    I'm going to try my best to keep everyone updated on the sets they are
    interested in.
    Buyer pays shipping.
    NONE of the sets have boxes!
    All sets have all the pieces
    6990 monrail transport system with instructions, instructions are worn
    6396 international jetport with instructions
    1682 space shuttle with instructions
    6699 cycle fix it shop without instructions
    6644 road rebel with instructions
    6660 hook and haul wrecker with instructions
    6354 pursuit squad with instructions
    6846 tri-star voyager with instructions
    6851 tri whelled tyrax with instructions
    6368 jet airliner without instructions
    6655 auto + tire repair without instructions
    6652 construction truck without instructions
    6630 bucket loader without instructions
    6650 fire and rescue van without instructions
    6930 space supply station without instructions: base plate has small brown
    burn mark smaller than dime. burn does not go threw plate.
    6643 firechief's truck without instructions
    1497 pit stop and crew with instructions
    6534 beach bandit with instructions
    6387 coastal rescue base with instructions

    Pieces I need
    gray 1x5x4 half arches $1.50
    1x1 tiles in gray, tan, or black $1.00
    1x1 tiles in purple $ .75
    1x1 tiles in red, or blue $ .50
    1x2 gray tiles w single stud  $ .50
    gray obi-won minifig hair  $1.00
    2x4x4 gray half cylinders from y fighter  $4.00

    Thanks
    Steve DeCraemer
    Las Vegas