 Marketplace / Auctions / 10902
10901  |  10903
Subject:
Round 2: 30+ unopened sets from 1990s and early 2000s on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 09:25:42 GMT

More lego collection pruning:  This time I have listed about 30 new, unopened
sets, mostly in mint condition, from the 1990s and early 2000s.  I will be
adding more sets this evening and Wednesday.

You can find them here:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/damraska

Sets come from the Adventurers, Aquazone, Blacktron II, Castle, Exploriens,
Fright Knights, RES-Q, Roboforce, Rock Raiders, Space Port, Star Wars,
Technique, Town, Train Service Packs, Wild West, and UFO themes.

Thank you for looking.

-Doug Dropeskey