 Marketplace / Auctions / 10625
Re: MISB Lego 8653 Enzo on Ebay with Free Shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 01:38:52 GMT

Hello,

In lugnet.technic, Paul Boratko wrote:
Hey guys, I have just listed one of my new Enzo sets on Ebay. And the shipping
is Free anywhere in the United States.

Missed Crowkiller's auction? Here is mine:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5970632507

Same deal, free shipping!

Crossed to .technic only to relate to Paul's post. Post is intended for
.market.auction

Enjoy bidding and see who can reach that limit!

Keith