 Marketplace / Auctions / 10028
10027  |  10029
Subject:
Only one day left and still no bids!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 05:48:08 GMT

I hate to use such a non-descriptive title to get attention, but in recent
discussion on lugnet.trains quite a few people showed interest in these
Custom LEGO Train Track Crossovers I made, but nobody has bid on them. This
is their 3rd listing on eBay, here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3131981134

If I have to relist them yet again, the price will be going up since I can't
afford to keep paying for listing fees when nobody is buying them.

Thanks for looking and sorry for the bad title, hopefully if you're reading
this online, you can just use the back button if this message doesen't
interest you.

Jeff Christner