 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 88
Re: Greater Midwest Lego Users Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:13:22 GMT

   Thanks Gary,
   I would like to join.  If you people have any more info about this new
Lego "club" please let me know.

--
   Have fun!
   John
Gary Istok wrote in message <37EBB79E.91E04213@umich.edu>...

abieler wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.wi, Paul Foster writes:
Greetings AFOL in WI, IL, OH, IN, MN, IA, MI

What's wrong with us Missourians?

I'm the only AFOL in MO that I know (I've seen traffic in .loc.us.mo.stl,
though)

I live in Springfield which is pretty far south in the state, but I still
consider myself in the Midwest.

Over and out,
Amos Bieler
Try to keep the spamblocks sorted out of your Lego collection.

For those just joining us, we are discussing the
formations of a Lego Users Group similar to
http://www.nelug.org and http://www.baylug.org.

[KER-SNIP]

I know of some other Missouri folks who I'm sure would want to join.  That
would be John DiRienzo and Christopher Weeks.

Gary Istok