 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 251
250  |  252
Subject:
NEW LUG plus questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:24:03 GMT

To any and all in the SE Wisconsin / NE Illinois area.  There is a group of us
in Kenosha starting up a new LUG.  Anyone interested please feel free to contact
me.  Our next meeting is planned for Thursday Sept. 9th 2010 starting around 6.

Also - anyone who reads this, I am looking for activities that are done by other
LUGs during the meetings.  Our first meeting we did a parts draft, are there
other standard organized activities that you all do?

Thanks!

Chris Eyerly