 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 213
212  |  214
Subject:
anyone coming to the Train show this weekend in Milwaukee?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.trains.org.niltc
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 05:20:03 GMT

Hi all,

I have been hearing commercials on the radio for the "midwest's largest
model railroad show" that is happening this weekend here in Milwaukee at the
State fair grounds.  Is anyone here planning on going there?  Specifically,
are any Lego train layouts going to be there?

cheers!
Joel K